Thursday, September 11, 2008

15 more days!!!!

MARRIAGE is COMING so so so so SOOOOOOON!!!!!





I am seriously seriously seriously getting married in 15 days!! WOOHOOO! I cannot wait! Tav is so amazing and we will have an amazing life together! We already have had an amazing time together! So I can only imagine all the good times the future holds for us! We close on a condo we're buying on Monday and I couldn't be happier! Tonight some ladies in my ward are doing like a big neighborhood/friend bridal shower. I am so excited it will be so fun! Sometimes I feel like I should be older because I get along with the ladies so well.... :) 
Well here are a couple of the pictures from our bridals we took. And a few from the engagements that I deleted.. I love the pictures I know they will be so special to me forever! Thanks to Steve & Jamie Holm. They are AWESOME!!!! Oh yeah whoever is coming to my wedding, I am so excited to see you!!! September 26th 6:30 to 9 at the Saint George Opera House. Come hungry we're going to have good food! Pasta, salad, breadsticks, and cupcakes. I would love to see you there!!! 

6 comments:

Darren + Janessa said...

LOVE your pics! and the whole vintage look! I LOVE IT

Anonymous said...

Love your pic!!

tylerandtia said...

You look so so Beautiful! I love the pictures so much! You two look so good together!

missy said...

Amie, yours and Tavish's pictures are great. Steve does an amazing job. I'm so happy for you and Tav...I can't imagine two better people getting together...

Derek and Tomi said...

I love your pictures!!! im so excited for you. This weekend is the big day. im coming even though i didnt get an invite! haha I love you and add me to your blog.

tdurham.blogspot.com

Tavish and Amie Calico said...

man everyone is so nice. I love you all... I hope to see you at the wedding that would be just lovely!!!