Monday, June 9, 2008

good news.





welll...... I am engaged! we are getting married in September and we are so excited. We went on a vacation with Tav's fam in Cali and that is where it all happened. On lifeguard tower 26 in Carlsbad. Tav picked out my ring and I love it. he is a smarty farty. So we got home on Friday night and my mom and dad had a little engagement party that night with both of our families.. It was lovely. I have the best parents imaginable and I am going to have the best in-laws. The End.

6 comments:

Skyler and Bailey said...

I am so excited for ya. When is the big date? Your ring is gorgeous!

Jonathan Canlas said...

congrats and thanks for the link on your blog!

Skyler and Bailey said...

We arent engaged yet but I think our day is september 13th. I love the idea of september 26th cause of the tower. Cute Cute! I love you two together. Perfect for eachother!

The Harrisons said...

Yay! Congratulations. I am so excited for you guys. You guys are a beautiful couple!! And I love your ring!

Sister Julie Holm said...

ame I just want you and Tav to know how much i friggin love you guys!!!! I am so unbelievably happy for you guys! and I know tav is going to treat you like the badASS (yup i said it) princess that you are! and that you deserve! I just want to be somebody's amie someday! so prince charming (uhem edward) come find me!! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Ok pretty much I am so excited for you. And so happy I found your blog off of amy mcdonalds - i hope it's ok I comment! But I am way happy for you and by the way were you not so sad we weren't on the trip this year. I loved being in Italy and Greece with you last year. It was a blast! AND i saw your adorable parents and little sister at the piano recital! I just adore them!