Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Stadium of FIRE!!!!!

Welcome to the greatest firework show ever created in all history of the State of Utah!

American Flag Star Trek Glasses.

Tav
whoa. dang. 
ammmAzzzing!

This has been a family tradition for years and years. And I am so glad that Tavvy Doo
could come with me this year. It was the best year yet.
Even though we went to the show with my whole family me & Tav sat
by ourselves because you can't buy more than 8 tickets at a time.
We were the two who had to/ got to (whichever way you look at it.) be alone.
Miley Cyrus is..... sucky.
love,
amieleigholiverson

2 comments:

amy said...

you are so beautiful. saw you at the fun run last night. cute.

Myles N Amanda said...

why hello! stranger, you never came in to show my hair so will not be showing you my big belly, cause i know you want me to. hmm... miss you ;)