Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Story of Amie Horse

Amie Leigh Oliverson came from the same egg as Alex Marie Oliverson. They are twins. When they were wee little things Alex had the nickname of Ali Cat, as most girls with a similar name do. Amie was confused... Why did Ali have a cool nickname and she had nothing? Amie was on a mission to find the answer to that question. Momma Lisa said that it is because Ali's favorite animal was a cat. So at that, I, Amie Oliverson, gave myself the nickname Amie Horse. Because that was my favorite animal. Such is the reason for the beautiful picture at the top of this page. I think I might have Tav do his magic on a picture of me and a horse and see what I would actually look like as a horse. I am sure I will be quite a beaut. 
The End.

1 comment:

Jake and Jen said...

haha, that's awesome. Loved the story. A beaut for sure!