Tuesday, October 21, 2008

a beaut of a wedding.

This is a few pictures from my cousins wedding this past weekend... Oct. 18th. It was amazzzzing! It was a La Caille and our whole family had so much fun. My cousins name is Whitney and she is almost exactly a month younger than me and she got married exactly 3 weeks after me.. She is an awesome girl with impeccable taste. It was definitely the coolest wedding I've been to! I loved my wedding, it was perfect for me... but if money is no problem La Caille would be the Ultimate wedding reception! They got married in the Salt Lake Temple and it was a beautiful day, which was followed by dancing the night away. How cool is it that Thurl Bailey sang the song that Whitney and my Uncle danced to. He is huge!! Like twice as tall as anyone that was at the reception. Anyway it was a fun night. I know I did this sorta backwards, but I'll be posting pics from my wedding soon... Not like anyone is anxiously awaiting.... :)
Beautiful Whit & Uncle Kody
Twins and their lovers. :)
just plain lovers in the night. 
Grandma and Grandpa O. are on a mission so for both mine and Whitney's weddings they were hanging out alongside everyone else.. They even got a little dancing in!
On the dance floor with my gorgeous sisters and handsome husband!

1 comment:

The Calico Crew said...

I guess I must be the only one anxiously awaiting the Oliverson/Calico wedding pictures. We sure missed you guys on Sunday. It was pretty quiet with you gone.